Tuesday, August 18, 2015

PGA Wyndham Championship Post #1 – Our Picks & Discussion


Last week at the PGA Championship, we had two strong finishes with our lineups (both the one from post #1 and the optimal lineup from post #2).  We cashed for $15 total and $9 profit.  Thanks to big weekends from Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Brooks Koepka for pushing us through.


This week, we’re looking at the Wyndham Championship from Greenboro, North Carolina.  It’s a par 71 course with around 7,130 yards in total distance.  

All prices are from DraftKings and we’ll be entering the $3 contest (PGA $400k Drive to the Green).  If you want to play and don’t have an account – sign up here.  


My Favorites
Brooks Koepka ($10,800) – Brooks is finally getting some credit after finishing 5th last week but is still being vastly undervalued by DraftKings.  He’s the 3rd overall salary this week but he projects to score the most points.  Be sure to stay on the Koepka train this week.
Hideki Matsuyama ($10,900) – Hideki was disappointing for me last week. After a strong first two days, he was lackluster after making the cut.  I really liked him and he let me down, finishing 37th for 71.5 points.  I’m looking for him to rebound this week, being the highest salary player and projecting to score the 2nd highest point total. 
Brandt Snedeker ($10,300) – Brandt won this tournament in 2007 when it was hosted at Forest Oaks CC (a different course).  He projects to score the 3rd highest points this week and is the 4th highest price this week.  Be on the lookout for Brandt to challenge for the top spot again.
Vaughn Taylor ($6,700) – Vaughn is a lower priced favorite of mine.  He’s 10 for 10 cuts made this year and projects to score the 11th highest points this weekend.  At this price point, he’s a slam dunk.
My Dislikes
Adam Scott ($10,900) – Vegas and I are on the same page.  Vegas has Adam as the 4th highest favorite to win the Wyndham Championships.   However, DraftKings has Adam at the highest price point.  He’s overpriced this week and you can do better.
Luke Donald ($9,100) – Luke projects to score the 54th highest points in my rankings, however he’s at a price point that’s 13th overall.  He’s too overpriced this week, so stay away.

Our Lineups
I couldn’t settle on just 1 lineup this week so I went with 2.
·       Brooks Koepka
·       Hideki Matsuyama
·       Brandt Snedecker
·       Steve Wheatcroft
·       Blayne Barber
·       Aaron Baddely

·       Brooks Koepka
·       Hideki Matsuyama
·       Will Wilcox
·       Boo Weekley
·       Vaughn Taylor
·       Martin Laird

We will be posting full projections tomorrow.

Good Luck and ABI, my friends,

Rob
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete